Contact us on +55 (83) 2101-1196 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. On the variability of the terdiurnal tide over a Brazilian equatorial station using meteor radar observations.
By: GUHARAY, A. ; BATISTA, P.P. ; CLEMESHA, B.R. ; SARK
1. Comparison of nighttime zonal neutral winds and equatorial plasma bubble drift velocities over Brazil.
By: CHAPAGAIN, NARAYAN P. ; MAKELA, JONATHAN J. ; MERIWETHER, J
1. Climatology of the nighttime equatorial thermospheric winds and temperatures over Brazil near solar minimum.
By: MERIWETHER, J. W. ; MAKELA, J. J. ; HUANG, Y. ; FISHE
1. Optical observations of plasma bubble westward drifts over Brazilian tropical region.
By: PAULINO, I. ; BURITI, R. A. ; SOBRAL, J. H. A. ; TAKAHAS
1. Characteristics of mesospheric gravity waves near the magnetic equator, Brazil, during the SpreadFEx campaign.
By: TAYLOR, M. J. ; PAULET, D. ; BURITI, R. A.&nbs
1. Observations of equatorial mesospheric winds over Cariri (7.4° S) by a meteor radar and comparison with existing models.
By: BURITI, R. A.; HOCKING, W. K. ; B
© 2016. Aerolume
Template by Caio Marinho